Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Amira & Tarek's wedding 2013

My friend from Reem Eissa Photography, asked me to help shoot her first wedding as a second shooter a few months ago. My excitement hit when I was introduced to the wonderful couple and their wedding location. The wedding was beautiful down to every single detail, you know you see love when you see those two. I felt like I was a complete part of the wedding, crying at the speeches and smiling from ear to ear at the first dance. The couple are Middle Eastern, so it was programmed to be first look, the signing with the Imam right before the wedding party which makes the couple officially married, then finally the wedding party. I hope you enjoy the photographs as much as I enjoyed this wedding. Don't forget to press the play button before scrolling down!

All photographs are copyrighted by Aya Dajani Photography. All photos can not be used except with written documentation.




1 comment: